Whether you're a connoisseur of fine chocolate, an advocate of holistic wellness, or simply curious about the marriage of flavors and benefits, this is your passport to a world of luxurious harmony. Our CBD chocolate recipe will empower you to create an exquisite treat that not only delights the palate but also nurtures the spirit!
What you'll need:
1 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/2 cup of coconut oil (or any other preferred oil like MCT oil)
1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
CBD oil or CBD isolate (make sure to check the potency and dosage instructions on the product)
Optional toppings: chopped nuts, dried fruits, sea salt, etc.
1. In a double boiler or a heat-safe bowl placed over a pot of simmering water, melt the coconut. Add desired amount of CBD oil.
2. Once the coconut oil is melted, add the cocoa powder and whisk until well combined. Make sure there are no lumps.
3. Add the honey or maple syrup and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Line a baking tray or chocolate molds with parchment paper. If you prefer individual chocolates, use silicone chocolate molds.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture into the molds or spread it onto the prepared baking tray.
7. If desired, sprinkle chopped nuts, dried fruits, or a pinch of sea salt on top of the chocolate.
8. Place the tray or molds in the refrigerator and let the chocolate set for at least 1-2 hours.
9. Once the chocolate is completely set, remove it from the molds or break it into pieces if using a baking tray.
10. Store the CBD chocolate in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
CBD dosage can vary depending on the concentration of CBD oil or isolate used and individual.
preferences. Start with a low dosage and gradually increase if needed.
Ensure the CBD product you use is meant for consumption and does not contain any harmful additives.
The total dosage of CBD in the entire batch should be divided by the number of chocolates or servings you end up with to determine the approximate dosage per piece.
Remember to label the CBD chocolate container clearly and keep it out of reach of children or pets.
Enjoy your homemade CBD-infused chocolates responsibly!